NAKS provide extensive fist hand specialised public area cleaning facility for resorts and service apartments of all size and ratings. We offer our clients a range of services from a comprehensive facility maintenance to full public area cleaning services.
This includes keeping all lobbies and public area facilities such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, business center, and the front desk, and portico, lobby lounge in neat and clean conditions. This spreads even to washing windows to cleaning floors and carpets. Attention to detail is at the heart of how we approach every service provided.
Indeed, attention to detail is vital when it comes to a cleaning service, because the little things are always what stand out most of public area cleaning services. We clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following standard operating procedures.
NAKS Hospitality service is rich with highly trained staff, supervisors and executive Housekeepers who are dedicated to and consistently achieve highest quality Service and best client satisfaction. Our services are not limited to but includes;
- Sweep all entrances, steps, and exit areas.
- Remove trash to designated areas. Empty all wastebaskets and other trash receptacles.
- Dust all -window sills, wall edges, chairs, desks, tables and file cabinets.
- Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free.
- Damp wipe floor spillages.
- Thoroughly clean elevators, including floors, walls, and saddles.
- Clean and disinfect drinking fountains.
- Keeps the Back area of Front desk neat and clean.
- Spot vacuum high-traffic areas.
- Sweep and damp mop corridors and stairwells.
- Periodically checks all lobby restrooms / wash rooms.
- Restocks all supplies including toilet paper, soap and hand towels in the lobby wash rooms.
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpeting and clean floors.
Public area Cleaning is a vital and sensitive area since they attract human traffic in large numbers. Keeping a public area or in fact any space clean means digging into some dirt which is not everyone’s idea of a good time.
WHAT ARE PUBLIC AREAS ANYWAY?
Well, they are not merely stairwells in an apartment complex. Public areas may involve resorts, apartment complexes, libraries, malls, schools and educational establishments that need to be kept clean. Resorts alone contain a vast amount of public areas like lobbies, elevators, food outlets, water outlets like swimming pools and grounds. Whilst most resorts for example do have their own cleaning crew, this too poses a different headache for the business.
EXTENSIVE CLEANING OF PUBLIC AREAS IN MALLS
The malls of today provide a holistic experience. With all that goes around in a mall, deep cleaning without disruption of services is a core element in public areas. A really good cleaning company believes in going down on its hands and knees to ensure that even public areas that are not easily visible are squeaky clean.
DOES THE SIZE OF THE PUBLIC FACILITY MATTER?
For NAKS Hospitality, the passion is to see that everything is done well, so size does not matter. Every client gets a comprehensive cleaning and facility maintenance service. The question of staff turnover, staff absenteeism and other such issues that plague facility owners is non- existent. Its rich complement of highly trained staff, supervisors and Executive Housekeepers ensure that where clean public spaces are concerned, the clients exacting standards are met – all the time.